HATRED AS AN ENERGY. THERE IS BETTER ENERGY.

 Generated hate is an energy that impacts both sender and receiver.  These times present hate as the dominant energy field created by distraction  I had tried keeping to myself prior to the 2016 election but I had mentioned that I enjoyed "Think Like A Champion", Trump's book in 2006.  Seemed like a good Mind Set study to me.   

On the morning after Trump was elected I was attacked with venomous looks and shouts.  I was not to be forgiven for my remembered observation.  I'm bored with snide and misanthropic conversations about his unpleasing (to some) personality so I had not become a member of the President hater club.  This automated me to the 'supporter' outsider club so the frustration of such a drastic change is directed to those of us who do not seem sufficiently angry and frightened.  

But this is about my allowing my own participation in the 'angry club' to subvert some real respect and value away from a life's interest.  I'm a big admirer of Jeffrey Mishlove who has a Ph.D. in parapsychology and interviews with characteristic joy and good humor even when the most challenging and heavy guests are on his show.  Such cheer and enlightenment and very intelligent questions for his guests.  Catch a youtube of "New Thinking Allowed" if you can.  Former PBS stuff that outlived its "Thinking Allowed" broadcasts and stays current today.

I also admire the Mind Set teachings and influence of "Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes.  So when I found a Mishlove podcast on the Science of Mind Church I was looking forward to it.  Then Dr. Mishlove comes on and exudes about how much he enjoyed the play "Hamilton" and says it will be a classic.  My view is that it is an elitist SJW production too expensive for the 'little people' and misappropriating culture with an unhistorical bias to PC.  Also, Hamilton was a proponent of banking and capitalism that you would think the Left would disapprove of.  Claims that Hamilton helped much with the U.S. Constitution are unfounded.  The Federalist Papers yes.  His rival James Madison was the genius behind the Constitution.  Hamilton was a federal control banking capitalist.  Anyway, I hold the Broadway play in contempt.  

So my anger at the cheerful and generous face of my hero Mishlove as he praised the play stopped me from watching his program about Science of Mind.  I don't want to hijack the work of another thoughtful hero of mine but I have been reminded that if we could push a button and make everyone think the same we should not want to do it.  There is free will and there is the variety of life that makes things interesting.  I intend to overcome my distracted anger energy and enjoy what I can learn.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE