PRELUDE TO MYSTIC WEALTH

 In 2009 I began writing book on a topic that intrigued me.  "Mystic Wealth"  seemed to embody both the proven ways of Traditional living and a focused metaphysics of living a transformative magic.  I still spelled it 'Magick' because that field of a counter-culture (rapidly becoming trendy) had consumed much of my study and effort.  We change and grow as transformation arrives. The Traditional source of our culture still exists, for now, and the Magick becomes less trendy and more real in the realm of results.  We adapt to new and more effective narratives of staid doctrines.  The innermost Truth is the same but our versatility leverages real action rather than slogans.  

In 2009 I was still fortunate enough to be Mom's full time 24/7 caregiver and I would love to still be in that situation.  Yet the text of the book I was writing reflected the short bursts of attention I could give while being attentive to my caregiving responsibilities.  When you read the sections with updates on Mom understand that that was then and I am leaving those sections in to make a point.  

The Mystic Wealth manuscript needs LOTS of improvement.  That is where I find posting on a blog helps as a process.  So when my Mystic Wealth blog appears, I hope you understand.  Or create your own magic of wealth as so many others have.  If you aren't on that train, please consult with others who can help you get onboard.  I'm counting on you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE