OUTGROWING THE PSYCHIC FAIR. KEEPING THE HUMANITY

I never had a table at a psychic fair or New Age convention, but I was renown as a reader at a local book store and among my many cosmic friends.  It always seemed the real value was in giving someone your full attention while talking about life in ways that were not common in their experience.  As for predictions, sometimes I would meet a client later who would confirm absolutely or give apologetics for subsequent events. I was not responsible for those predictions.  The readee and the reader affirm what would be the best course of action, the wisest corrections, and how to respond to developing narratives.  

To say that I did not believe in something supernatural that was communicated through tools like runes and Tarot or a deck of ordinary playing cards would not be true.  I was so interested in the phenomenon that I saw the possibilities.  I always said that we do 'fortune creating' and not 'fortune telling.'  Anyway  I always knew that - especially with runes -there was a teaching about ancient ways applicable today that was 95% spiritual and historical science and only 5% about divination.  Divination just seemed the most dramatic and sociable compared to hours, days and years in exercises of contemplation, meditation and implementation in personal environment.  The same holds true with Tarot and Kaballah.  It is a difficult and disciplined system of learning and initiation.  

A lot of learning from books, experience, and writing personal journals are necessary before giving 'readings' for people is viable.  In the best of circumstances a teacher or equally interested cohort would share learning and experiments first.  That's how many long friendships are made and sometimes a magical lodge, if only temporary.  If you are interested enough and meet with that destiny you will learn the art of divination.              

If not, it doesn't matter.  There are direct and actionable ways to engage your spirit in success.  The trajectory of life responds to your highest aspirations even in the most unlikely and challenging formats.  "Money Twitter" was something I found when joining that platform for engaging in political discussions.  These metapolitical explorations were short-lived because Twitter does not lend itself to freedom of non-standardized speech.

However, I found smart young men who resonate with my earlier readings of Jane Roberts and the Seth material, "You Create Your Own Reality."  Most had not read works like that but most had also moved in 'heavy hitter' circles of success and Men's re-emergence as the rightful patriarchs of culture.  Iron, muscle, and determination to build with sovereign power. It was a world I once knew and now there are compatriots to encourage and challenge me.  

My interest in psychic phenomenon is now more grounded in a better structural reality.  The seeming hard science of Remote Viewing protocols seems valuable because there is a strong data base with military background and verifiable stats that are quantifiable.  My experiments in "Paranormal Research Methodology" can be found here with some silliness, failures, and success.  I concentrated upon measurable binary sports results an other events.  I don't believe the Norns are particularly interested in sports teams so my latest exploration and prediction concerns war and a preference for peace.    

https://paranormalresearchmethodology.blogspot.com/2021/09/prospects-for-peace-risks-of-war.html 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

BE YOUR OWN HERO : A RANT