TOWARD A MAN'S WORTHY PROJECT

 TOWARD A MAN’S WORTHY PROJECT

The dynamic acceleration of my corner of Twitter has a resemblance to what Chance Lunceford describes in recent posts in The Uncommonist. It seems to move faster than my functionality can properly utilize.  Not to worry though because meeting this neuro-exosystem challenge is a design feature of our evolution.  This is similar to a former era of psychedelics which described the "rush" period of just coming on to the neuropeptide chemicals.  The re-imprinting of a new paradigm is only evident later. So by looking back at my grand time on Twitter I can define what happened.  

A couple years ago I found kindred spirits on Twitter when I joined just to communicate with advocates of a specific meta-political realm.  As I saw more people who I could follow there were intersecting and other interests of my life-experience available.  This Chance Lunceford as Logocentrifical was a fascinating Cosmic Facilitator who I could follow.  Friends on my selected corner of Twitter seemed more than mere group chat members that I had found elsewhere.  

Electronic tides of fortune came into play.  After a few months when I only had about 25 followers, one Billy Red Horse recommended my account to others.  Reading some good books and the attached websites introduced fascinating people.  Ivan Throne introduced Ed Latimore.  Latimore recommended one Dylan Madden.  Latimore was kind to me in my tech challenged situation and sent me gratis one of his ebooks.

My corner of Twitter created a future vision of making the impossible seem within range.  I could peek in on the Tate brothers with their  Lamborghini and McLaren cars.  A conference of heavy hitters was attended by Dylan Madden.  The young upstart had already made an impression and Andrew Tate singled him out in a video.  "Here's Dylan - Moneybags - Madden."  So I witnessed how Dylan got his Twitter handle.   

The recent acceleration of Twitter action finds me appreciating what I see there and recommending the fascinating work of good people.  Excellence thrives in my corner.  Recently I felt compelled to celebrate the combined efforts of two of my heroes, Dylan Madden and Jeff Putnam.  I admire them both for different reasons so it was nice surprise to see them collaborating on a project.  

There were also some profound moments when a Twitter friend determines to podcast in the big leagues.  The Chance Lunceford interview with John McAfee.  Impactful and poignant.  And there is the insistence of Graeme Smith that I value myself enough to keep trying.  He joined me to a book club where I made significant connections. Graeme also designed a book cover for one of my ebooks and sent it to me as a surprise.  He also showed me how to make those kinds of quality improvement with my own efforts.  His guide to Gumroad is excellent.    

The same principle that I saw revive a depressed downtown business district is operational on Twitter.  Abandoned buildings were rented by second hand and antique dealers.  There was a thriving cooperation of a social nature among the new store owners.  Anyone in the city who wanted to shop for used items or antiques would know that all these shops were within a one block area, so that's where they went.  Those who were worried about 'competition' and opened their stores on the outskirts were shortly out of business. On my corner of Twitter you can see the same genuine liking for people who are in the same (or related) business that creates a coherent and visible culture.  

The vitality of the revival of a business district is a memory now.  Nostalgia.  There is also a nostalgia for my early time on Twitter.  Some of the movers and shakers are no longer there.  They have either been suspended permanently or moved elsewhere of their own volition.  I was familiar with Ivan Throne from his book and website.  I could witness how he imparted his message with tweets and could see that the powers that be would never allow it.  He was permanently suspended.  On a side note - - I've also witnessed how he could creatively thrive with visibility elsewhere.  Suspensions of accounts were sometimes arbitrary.  Many who were not the least bit controversial fell to the axe.  Some were back later after some convincing of the powers that be.  

Accounts with high visibility, like a President, were easy to go after.   With greater numbers taking a 'heretical' stance, conversations get by the censors quite amazingly now.  You can't suspend everyone.  

Twitter is now an organic and sustaining culture.  "When it's steam engine time, it steam engines."   to paraphrase Charles Fort. 

* * * * * * * 

My friend in this project has read up to the point of the astrisks above and has made some enlightened suggestions.  He's a good coach.  Here is some of what I've added from my specialized interest.

Cosmic Spirit Tech
See if this seems familiar to you. Interaction on chats or groups leads to frens who you form more familiar relationships with.  You have harmonious goals.  There is strong sense of resonance and mutual purpose.  You anticipate the direction and mutual content of posts and chats.  There is mutual support that is even financial in support of each other's business and creative projects - - because you are building a parallel society together.  

Call me a crackpot, but I think there is and esp connection of some energetic or consciousness form that exists.  This often shows up when we meet a fren like that in person.  The bonds of real life deepen.  In these current times, an internet association can make up for the lack of IRL connections where personal signals of body language, expression and even an auric vibe was more familiar before.   

Call me a crackpot again, but I think I can sense, even when not online, how well things are going or not going in a group of familiar internet voices.  This seems to be magnified if my association has had a previous connection with Zoom.  For example, I can feel thoughts like, "This guy thinks he knows it all so what does he need our service for?"  The content of thought is so rich on Twitter etc. that if I'm showing off instead of growing, somebody knows.  

If I have shown growth and created value, somebody knows.  Even working alone is not lonely anymore.  

For some backstory on where I came from please see https://cornermarketrf.blogspot.com/2019/04/this-corner.html

With some very fine coaching from a Twitter fren I will improve my writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE