Something I learned of substance from life in a family business culture is that there should be no separation between who you are and how you contribute to the economically creative world. The story of Kris and the stor y of his family in the context of the Krisler reality is a story about the Will of Heaven. That’s what I’ve chosen to include in this Cosmic Compendium for an overview of the last 15 years. Life is moving much faster now with an acceleration of both t he positive and negative changes. For a direction in positive changes we can make I’ll include 17 principles I learned from Uncle Kris and my family. All are important but focus will shift from time to time. Let's review the principles using Uncle Kris' accent and syntax. Then we will rework the program. PRINCIPLES OF QUALITY 1. Work with diligence but appreciate the quality of the moment and enjoyment of the process. Total focus on the task at hand is a meditation on the val...
You have made advances in one field of endeavor that was guided by your expertise in another field. Think about this and you will see it’s true. This conquering vitality is what gave you expertise in one area of life to begin with. This vitality cannot be constrained. It is more healthy to advance with more growth in your chosen field or to take your skill set into another arena that may be deeply related or entirely different. I arrived at my first area of expertise through respecting the life work of others in varied spiritual sciences. “Word led onward to word. Deed led onward to further deed” Havamal (stanza 141) is this factor as described in the Poetic Edda of the Germanic and runic arena where I developed decades of expertise. That is why my offers on Gumroad have some content on runic lore and practice. There will be much more. Yet most of my content seems historically adamant about political freedom. That is be...
These books are ones I discovered after already having my work in progress. They are auxiliary sources of information. I will place a description here after I state some resources. Remember, the work has already been done from previous study of particular esoteric fields. There is enough anecdote and evidence for the book to stand as it is. This theory with the techniques and background is already operational as I begin to add these books. There has already been a general sense of the Cosmic as an interesting supporting narrative to daily life whether it is unfolding well or having difficulty. There is a story in an explanatory way that runs concurrent with the more mundane facts and actions of living. However, in the model of Elon Musk who is a voracious reader of various fields and who is willing to consult and give credit to other thinkers, I am taking up a varied field of studies. These are : On The Question Concerning Technology by Ma...
Comments
Post a Comment