THE FAMILY CONSTELLATION CONCEPT


THE CONSTELLATION APPROACH: Finding Peace Through Your Family Lineage Kindle Edition
by Jamy Faust and Peter Faust 

 

Finding value in recent and ancient family history is what I do here.  https://alankw.gumroad.com/  

Research in related fields led me to "Family Constellation" as an emergent psychological discipline and therapy.  At first I was skeptical because I (wrongly) attributed it to Critical Theory where the sovereign tribal culture is replaced by a managerial machine of control by structured world organizations.  The trauma and subversion of today's world is real but Family Constellation attention is the antidote, not the cause.  

In fact, the pioneers of thought in this field relate to Franz Brentano and Martin Heidegger.  Any kindred culture with awareness can call upon the ancestors as "positive, constructive, and creative presences."   

The book featured in the top image is by Jamy and Peter Faust.  When studying their credentials I see that the Metzner Alchemical Divination of Ralph Metzner is featured.  I knew a little of Metzner with his consciousness work with Timothy Leary in the golden age of psychedelics.  Some hearty and resilient leaders of the era survived and thrived.  Metzner was certainly one of them.  The other book imaged here is a great one by Metzner that I thoroughly enjoy for obvious reasons if you know my work.  


 

On a budget, so I don't have the "Constellation" book but I might have done enough work in that area on my own.  There is a presence that is not pathological (as proposed by Modernism) but a vital and healthy influence.  As we know, historical traumas must also be addressed. Whatever has occurred exists as a presence.    

Family Constellation therapy is considered as related to 'quantum mysticism' and that's okay with me.  You are the expert in why you are here and the resonance of an influential extended purpose of your own lineage.  As I said, my connection is on the Gumroad link and what I do may be useful to you also.  Scout around the profile books.   
https://alankw.gumroad.com/



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

BE YOUR OWN HERO : A RANT