CYBERNETIC SORTILEGE. WITH A LOOK AT THE FOUR GAMES CARDS AND BOOK.

Read about The Four Games Oracle Cards here :   https://www.aion.enterprises/blog/fourgames-deck-creating-handy-oracle-card-game

Here is an experience with some of my musings in a related field. 

Associative Remote Viewing is a technique that has protocols to override conscious interference with the subconscious.  'Coordinates' are presented to the Viewer that have no connection to a representation or image of the target   For example - - an apple could represent a market stock or sports team.  An orange would represent another.  Who wins?  Who rises?  

I prefer an image that can be related consciously.  But then it's not Associative Remote viewing.   

I propose that sortilege readings, where cards or lots are chosen by random selection, achieve the same purpose.  The advantage to this more traditional sortilege (see Tacitus "The Germania"  98 c.e.) is that the highest and best is invoked as a guide.  Conscious or ego domination is still bypassed but direction is given by the Superconscious  - which is much more than the subconscious. 

I created a "Cybernetic Tarot" method that I used decades ago which also proved useful for runes and other systems.  'Cybernetic' refers to self-steering and correction as a mechanism for success. Fortune creating rather than fortune telling.  

USED WITH THE FOUR GAMES SYSTEM
It is helpful if a familiarity with the tools of a coherent Philosophy are well-integrated in a foundation from which to get vision.  And the Four Games set is a coherent philosophy.  Getting high on the principles and life-curriculum has a value in itself but this competence allows the tool to be more useful when using the cards for divination.  Unexpected insights occur as a product of expertise in a theoretical system that has been field-tested for value.  

I have always wondered about how cards we can't see are selected and by what mechanism.  I always doubted the 'subconscious knows' explanation.  For a time, I looked at each card in their position before I started shuffling.  I thought this could engage the 'subconscious' which would explain the purpose of the cards that were randomly selected.  

I now have a more faith in metaphysics-oriented approach much as Tacitus described.   I am confident in the real presence of Germanic God Forces as a reality that could guide me.  If I'm feeling especially universal in my approach I have faith in Divine Mind.  That is who I ask, not my subconscous which has not been particularly well nurtured in recent years.  

PRELIMINARY READING

Since my specific questions concern guidance in building my Empire, I think it wise to ask general principles about ALL of the aspects I should consider for growth.  General guidance before getting specific.

It went like this :

 4. Innovation.In the Mid Game.     Perfect.  Many people know of my commitment to Tradition.  Note that I capitalize this.  My work is often lecturing toward a 'return to right' and regaining what we have lost.  Yet I'm a self-described retrofuturist.  I've long been enthused about the latest advances that promote a better world as guided by genius's like John C. Lilly, R. Buckminster Fuller, and Stewart Brand.  A seeming contradiction, but go figure.  The "Innovation" card in the Four Games set addresses this very well.   

Ace or 1 in the Deep Game.  Curiosity. Curiosity in the Deep game is 'no place for the faint of heart.' When I share me interests with people sometimes they respond with fear.  I think I understand that a little better looking at what I've learned from the Four Games playbook.  Many people have not met with as much manipulation and shallow disturbing programs as I have, so when I find esoteric answers to incomplete systems they respond with fear.  I'm considering being a little more careful myself and appreciating what I have today.  This is setting the way for what is to follow when I asked about my Empire.  

6 in the Deep Game. Faith.  "Faith comes from a willingness to believe that there is a fundamental good."  This comes into play when I describe my asking about how to build my Empire that follows.  
 

THE OPTIONS TOWARD BUILDING MY EMPIRE        

 Next I use a technique of asking the best options for concentrating upon at this time.  These will arrive with a card for each one which 'I call the 'value card.'  The five project options at this time are :

1.  Book sales from my personal collection

2.  Resume writing the Northumbrian Futhorc book

3.  Resume the prediction experiment on my 'Newsletter B'

4.   Resume creating the Younger Futhark cards for my already completed Younger Futhark book

 5.  Organize notes and begin chapters on Afterlife Study And Research book   

I recorded the 'value' card, reshuffled  and then asked what the best choices are in sequence of best on down.  

Nope, nope, nope, nope, and nope.  None of the above.  This throws me back to the General Purpose reading above.  It is not time.  Better to concentrate on being the person of Faith.  

My Internet Empire is not cancelled, but now is not the time for the above options.  I have a plan.  Rather, there is a plan.  Will consult the oracle later.          

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Additional Attempt and Results 

Why did I abandon all the choices listed in the previous Options Reading?  Lack of consistency between the value and sequence soritlege selection. 

The 'value and preferred sequence' technique was loved by my rune class students when they tried it.  Some wanted to stay after the class and continue to ask about questions that concerned them.  The idea is that from the many options in the rich narrative of our lives a positive rune value can be assigned to several options.  For example : a question about which martial art style should I train?  You could get uruz which means strength and primal power.  Cool.  For another style you could get get thurisaz. Aggressively attacking a foe or situation in a martial way.  Cool again.  For another style you might have anzuz for cosmic wisdom. Cool yet again because the best part of martial arts might be the wisdom factor.  

So the idea is that you shuffle the chosen cards or place all the lots back in a place to sort and blind select while asking the question "which is best?  Which is second best" which is next until you have selected all options.  There is a sequence order that tells you what you asked about.  If uruz is selected first  the style represented by uruz is your best option.  Highest sequence value.  A technique.  Nothing mandatory of even particularly related to the runic paradigm.  But useful.
 

 So in the previous option list above no cards seemed to say go for it and the sequence order had no consistency.  So I listed some added options for another reading'
 
1.  Cosmic Spirit Tech
2.  Cosmic Compendium Book Three
3. Patton, Clausewitz, John Boyd, William S. Lind winning war series
4.  Ancient Ways To New Thought

Consistency galore.  All cards were Mid Game.  All were positive for my question.  

1. The Machine
2. The Champion
3.  Invention
4.  Vision

The sequence order were exactly as above.  "The Machine" even gave me the direction of the new tech section for my Cosmic Spirit Tech book. 

 Cosmic Compendium Book Three gives me freedom to explore the interests of the moment.  I will be on a Cosmic Catalog quest for some time.  Extending my  Cosmic Compendium Catalog will be how I do this.  

 The Champion opens the way to directions taken in the past few years as long as I ask, " who does it serve?"  That should be enough work.  

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE