EXPLORE YOUR HYPERBOREA



Proposed book image for "Hyperborean Triumph (Level Four)" when I have completed all four Futharks in the series.

This is a mythic image of Hyperborea. From oral traditions and those who told the tale such as Herodotus, Virgil, and Cicero, among many others,  As such, you could place a map of your own neighborhood (or what you consider your true homeland) in place of this image.  Use the important places events people and ancestors who made your story.  Consider your descendants as well.  This is where you will build your realm and your legacy.  I firmly believe that the Four Futhark project will inspire you on this mission for your sovereign reason for arriving here in this Midgard at this time.    

With the Level Four teachings and the levels leading to this, you will have sovereignty of your True Realm.  The land and leadership will be in harmony with the true purpose and culture of your native ways. All artificial transmissions of a hurtful media will have already faded into irrelevance.  Whatever path you were intended for by your own sacred purpose will be where you walk, run, play, and fight.  The fight will be a victory.    


Tell the tale of your land beyond the north wind.  The map illustration shown here is An arctic continent on the Gerardus Mercator map of 1595.  Mercator was a pioneer in cartography.  The esoteric references are legion but I have works by J.G. Bennet.   

I don't think I was ready for the works of John Bennet so when it became time to reduce my library I listed for sale "Masters of Wisdom" a book by J.G. Bennet.  I've changed my mind about that because the momentum of Steiner, Gurdjieff , and Ouspensky opens the road in that direction.

The esoteric meaning of Hyperborea is what you will prove with your quest to overcome standardized modern society.  If my rune teachings or other programs can be helpful in your quest I am gratified. 

A link to my Gumroad page.  https://alankw.gumroad.com/

Let's bring the land beyond the north wind to wherever we are.  This land is your land.  

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE