MITCH HOROWITZ : HISTORIAN OF MIND SCIENCE WITH ACTIONABLE WORKS


 

 

 I told one of my experienceds in New Thought in a DM to Mitch Horowitz.  He was very supportive because he loves his work.  So do I. The story I told was about seeing the Ralston Society as the publisher of a book at a yard sale for $1.  I know a first edition of Think and Grow Rich when I see one.  Treasured the book for a decade than sold it for $2,000 to make my point about having a Definite Chief Aim.  

Now I'm reading another book in Horowitz's series on New Thought.  The man lives his message.  He is right about getting back to the insight of the pioneers.  Claude M. Bristol, Ernest Holmes, Neville Goddard and others.     One of my favorite 'coincidental' books is "Secret of the Ages" by Robert Collier. He was the nephew of Peter Fenelon Collier, founder of Collier's Weekly.  The legacy of something magical is how Collier's magazine became a pioneer in the subscription concept because Peter Collier's boss would not utilize his idea.  So Collier started this own business.  Family life-force can cross generations into many domains.  

Lest you think I've abandoned my esoteric ways, take a look at my Gumroad  conceptualization of Ancient Ways to New Thought and the evolving trajectory of mystic ancestors toward today. https://alankw.gumroad.com/l/vbaGs?layout=profile

 In fact, watch for Horowitz's publication of "Practical Magick : Ancient Traditions and Modern Practice in 2024.

The acceleration of awareness in Mind Science continues with hose who have agency on the internet.  It didn't all stop in 1948 or thereabouts.  For a new acceleration see the works of Justin C. Scott. @iamjustincscott

Justin C. Scott resonates with my mission.  I may DM him for permission to include direct quotes.  In the interim I highly recommend his SIX KEY SYSTEM

https://unlock.sixkeysystem.com/

This is available as a bonus with his Abundance programs.

Create A Life Of Absolute Abundance  https://justincscott.com/

Absolute Abundance Academy  https://absoluteabundance.academy/

One of the best in entrepreneurial and educational enterprises.  Justin C. Scott is right on target with what we need and what I support.  What I hope for the world.  Granted, there is a personal bias on my account because Justin is adept at my interests in New Thought at the intersection of higher minded internet intelligence.  He may not also share my interest in runes and antiquarian metaphysics but he has knowledge and promotional ability in the arcane if it coincides with  Truth.  (actually, he does share my arcane interests which is why I want to ask his permission to make some quotes)



 

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE