THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

 fOUNDATIONAL BASIS FOR THEORY IS FOUND HERE https://alankw.gumroad.com/

 a blog that will appear as a book essay on Gumroad.  


Metaphysiccs of interdimensional mountain lake life.  A new project that looks at Afterlife dimensions of Asgard through Ljossalfheim as they were built and appear now.  Basic foundations are already found here.   https://alankw.gumroad.com/  New project will expand from here.


 Metaphysiccs of interdimensional mountain lake life.  A new project that looks at Afterlife dimensions of Asgard through Ljossalfheim as they were built and appear now.  Basic foundations are already found here.   https://alankw.gumroad.com/  New project will expand from here.

My brother passed away three years ago.  I'd like to think he is with my father and they are working together on doing some carpentry.  Scott had inherrited all  the talent for building design and carpentry in the family.  When Scott was very young, Dad showed him how to frame in a 'fort' clubhouse for use among his friends.  Scott caaught on quickly and I'd like to think he is doing that again with his father.  Scott was also a real laker at heart and we had some good times together at Flathead Lake.  The reason I call this a 'metaphsics' of lake culture is that my impressions are more than idle thoughts or wishful thinking.  My contact on that side is something where I gained knowledge and skills as a runic practiltiioner  and with shamanic training that has research in standard tribal lores and also in Norse and Germanic history.   

I also meet with my Dad, his brothers, Dad's cousin as a family who travelled to the cool lakes of Montana for outings in the wild, nature, and boat building.  By the time I was very oung they had considerable stories about days on the lake and sometimes boat salvage.  They built aquaplanes in the days before skis and also did compeetitive ski jumping after building floating ramps.  It is mostly their days together in the closer small lakes where they had their adventures, but they graduated to the more powerful big boats on Flathead Lake along with some high powered runabouts built in home garages.  


 

The power of runes and the roving bands of conquerers are with me.  I declare it so now and that is my right.  You have seen my Faith studies about my grandparents so you know the way of the West is also with me in peaceful agricultural ways.  I decide where the power resides now in the Big Picture.     

Hour place of meeting your loved ones will appear mich as the places you knew them.  Gteek temples are not necessary.  YOur loving adventres are necessarry.  

A word about boat building here.  The long history of lake homesteading and boat building in Montana was a local tradition.  Yet it is conceivable that history went back to the ancient Norse and Courland warriors who taught the craft.  I saw the big inboards built in recent times with the precise drivelilnes requited for prop angle.  Two blade props for high speed planing and four bblade for deep rough water.  Smaller runabouts had 60 to 150 horsepower Mercury engines.  My brothers 150 h.p. Mercury had a feature called trim control that angled for maximum plaining speed.  My uncle Kris had a very small runabout that he built in his own living room as he built his own house.  Tools of quality house construction and boat building were often the same.  

Uncle Kris arrived in Montna to meet with his cousins who had lived on the lakes for many years.  

In an early edition of this blog I entered into intiial discusssion of the Fehu rune that provides the kind of prsperity required for such enterprise.  Also for lakeside homestead provided we also look at the othala rune.  Laguz is the flowing water of the cool lakes in summer.  But be sure to study the rune books and other metaphysics on my Gumroad page. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

BE YOUR OWN HERO : A RANT