Photo Legacy Essay


 

 

I knew every bend in  the pine tree and why it had that bend to grow around the trailer hitch of the 19950s trailer.  I knew every rock in the bay that would support a man with a pail for water.  The dock posts had been cut and installed by my father and I. 

In the distant cove, I remembered finding the round tipi rings of the previous settlers.  Flinted arrow heads on the high cliff over the rolling bay.  

Kinickiknick on soil that was richer where my parents had tossed their coffee grounds.  

Thoughts of where I could get the $5 million required to gain the property again and pass it along led me to a life coach.  He said to leave a legacy would be something for me of reflect upon for the answer.  Which I did.  Reflection said I would never make the $5 milliion.  The legacy would be something to live rather than leave. Descended kindred would need to have emories of the gumption and kind nature of their great-grandparents.  They would need to learn principles to gain such success again for themselves.

A tale of far remembrance.I took a book by he Edred Thorsson onto  on my ancestral land.  I concentrated on two runes a day until RUNA engaged.  though about my people.  Thunder and lightning all around that struck the cabin.  In The clear air in the morning I was given a spirit song.  Knew my kindred would always be with me.  Ancient ways are the heart of keeping current times.  But I had dropped the ball.  The land would go to others.  Don't grieve, keep it going.  Reconnect in the deepest ways possible.    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ANTI-BOLSHEVIK ACTION PACK

THE METAPHYSICS OF INTERDIMENSIONAL MOUNTAIN LAKES LIVING.

HEROIC TRADITION. NEW THOUGHT MINDSET. MAZDAN STUDIES. MANOSPHERE